GENERAL INFORMATION B&B WOUW
Welcome to B&B Wouw
4724 SH Wouw
Tel.: +31 6 41007820 (Rob) or +31 6 19978910 (Annemiek)
Your host and hostess are Rob and Annemiek Hopstaken.
- You can check in at B&B Wouw between 3:00 PM and 10:00 PM on the day you have booked. You will receive the key to the front door (this is the large key), a key to your room door and, for rooms with balcony doors, also the key to this. Please return this key when you check out. You can check out until 10:00 am.
- All rooms have their own toilet and bathroom. Towels are in the bathroom, if you need more, ask your host or hostess. Extra toilet paper is located at the bottom of the sink cabinet. Hair dryer is available, ask your host or hostess about this.
- Remote control for the TV is on the bedside table. The top left button is for turning on the TV and the top right button is for turning on the reception box.
- Smoking is not allowed in the B&B. Ashtrays are outside on the table or in the shed opposite the B&B. If the fire alarm system goes off due to the fault of the guest, the subsequent costs will be charged to the relevant guest.
- Use of coffee and tea is free. The on/off switch is located at the bottom left of the coffee machine. If the message “empty drip tray” appears on the coffee machine, you can pull the bottom drawer out of the coffee machine and empty it in the kitchen. For tea there is a kettle in the kitchen with tea bags.
- Use of the microwave in the kitchen is allowed. The use of the hob in the kitchen is not for guests. In the barn opposite the B&B there is a stove where you can cook if necessary. When using this, please leave everything clean and tidy.
- Use of drugs is not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed in the B&B.
- If you want to receive visitors as a guest, you must indicate this in advance to your host or hostess.
- In the barn opposite the B&B you can use a fridge-freezer combination. This is for all guests, so please use it correctly and leave this fridge-freezer combination empty and clean when you check out.
- Bicycles are not allowed in the bedroom. You can store your bicycle in the designated shed.
- The code for the wifi is: veelplezier.
- At 22:00 it is quiet in the B&B so that everyone can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Breakfast is served until 10:00 in the common area downstairs. We ask that you fill in a breakfast list and hand it in on the counter in the kitchen the night before before 20:00.
- If something is broken in the room or you miss something in the room, please inform the host or hostess.
- If you have booked via booking.com, payment will be arranged through them. If you have booked in a different way, you can pay the room by card or cash at the host or hostess.
Some nice restaurants:
- De Huiskamer van Wouw
Markt 30, 4724 BK Wouw
Phone: 0165 301357
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- De Pastabar
Markt 22, 4724 BK Wouw
Phone: 0165 631578
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- De Wouwse Wereld
Roosendaalsestraat 1, 4724 AA Wouw
Phone: 0165 300646
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Time to eat
Torenplein 7, 4724 BX Wouw
Phone: 0165 853526
- Het Hooihuis
De Stok 13, 4703 SZ Roosendaal
Phone: 0165 537902
Open every day